- H. O. P. E. program will virtually meet 3-6 each day for community work time, poetry and art classes, and silent reading. Classes will be added as requested.
- Individual tutoring times will be created when needed. Tutors will be available for one on one support
- Daily emotional and physical check-in to make sense of the stay at home policy. There are CoronaVirus discussions giving accurate information. The CDC is the source for information.
- To receive the stipend, the afternoon sessions need to be attended
- Once weekly, if needed, supplies will be brought to you. These include a fruit of choice, school and hygiene supplies, and items required for the Educate Youth classes.
Thank you for giving the gift of education. Your donation to Educate Youth goes right to work supporting after school programs, promoting positive education, and enabling better life outcomes. With your commitment, students will continue to have a positive lasting impact on our community.
Educate Youth’s Vision:
Empower Ypsilanti Students~ Dedicated to Make a Change
“Educate Youth guides and encourages Ypsilanti teens to earn their high school diploma with a two-year post HS plan and a goal of becoming future leaders who will strengthen and drive change in their community.
Justice: Instilling integrity in students to improve their community.
Transformation: Shaping student leaders through empowerment, essential skill development, and education.
Solidarity: Students are unified and supported by peer mentors and each other.
Empowerment: Students are encouraged to fulfill their individual possibilities.
Viable: Students are prepared for a life beyond high school.
Relevant: All programs are created by students, for students.
Equity–all students are given the same excellent opportunities that exist throughout Washtenaw County
Donate Here to help build a future for our youth.
Thank you for your donation Gene Butman Ford